Many Rivers Brewing Public Benefit Corporation (PBC)
PBC is looking for a General Manager to lead this entrepreneurial brewery into the future! 100% of the profits from the brewing of high-quality craft beer is donated to protecting and conserving rivers. The outcome of donating our profits to rivers is to preserve the role that rivers play in our communities into the future by helping people connect to their rivers and enhancing river habitats.
Preference for Grand Junction, Colorado
- Employment type – permanent full-time, 40 hours/week, salaried with a flex-time approach.
- Education & Experience – Preferred business degree with an emphasis in marketing and at least three years of work experience in the craft beer industry; or, education and experience that could translate well with the responsibilities of the General Manager position.
- Salary and benefits – Commensurate with education and experience.
- Additional requirements – Valid driver’s license; personal vehicle expenses for out-of-office travel at IRS rates or Many Rivers Brewing vehicle. Approximately 1,200 miles per month is anticipated.
- Beer sales (coordinate with distributor and retailers) and the development and implementation of marketing strategy (including social media, website maintenance) are a priority.
- 2018 goal of 1,200 barrels (bbl.) sales expanding to 4,000 bbl. in 2019.
- Work with contract brewer during brewing and bottling/canning/kegging operations.
- Participate in public events.
- Conduct record keeping and monthly reporting.
- Coordinate with Colorado State University’s Beverage Business Institute (BBI) program.
- Interact with river conservation organizations.
- Secondarily, support to Many Rivers Brewing affiliate, Forever Our Rivers Foundation, on developing their strategic marketing approach working in collaboration with BBI and Many Rivers (approximately 20% of the time).
- 4-6 month learning, transition, and mentoring period with Many Rivers’ president, Tim Carlson.
- Long-term responsibility to work with the board of directors to improve and enhance all aspects of Many Rivers Brewing.
Please use the contact form below to email cover letter, resume, and three references. Deadline is
Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you!